Upgrade Your Ride
Avoid the hassle of selling your old bike online - bring it to us and we'll facilitate a safe and fair trade-in, buy it outright, or set it up for consignment. You'll get cash for your used bike that you can keep, or apply to the purchase of a new bike! Fast, convenient, and rewarding - visit us for more details.
Trade-in and Consignment Options
The Pro's Closet Trades
Kind Bikes and Skis partners with Pro's Closet to get you fast money on your trade-in. Let us facilitate getting an offer on your trade-in bike. It only takes a couple minutes with your bike, and we get a quote often times within minutes. Additional bike boxing fee applies.
Let us sell it for you! We will help you place a market value on your bike, we will market and work hard to get you the most for your bike, and you decide whether you want cash (60% of sale price), or store credit towards a future purchase (70% of sale price).
- Bikes must be a model year of 2016 or newer.
- Department store bikes, trikes, recumbents, and tandems are not eligible.
- Bikes must be cleaned, properly functioning, and in safe and sellable condition.
- Bikes requiring major service or investment to qualify for consignment shall be repaired at owner’s expense prior to entering a consignment agreement with Kind Bikes and Skis
- The entire bike serial number must be visible, unmodified, and clearly legible. Serial number will be recorded.
Identification and other items to bring in with your bike
- Valid Driver’s license, state issued ID, or US passport must be presented, and will be recorded.
- Bike chargers, manuals, and other accessories to include with the bike.
- Upgrade receipts useful in determining bike price.
- We will record your valid driver's license number as I.D., as well as the bike's serial number
- Consignor will sign a statement that the bike is their legal property.
Sell it to us!
Does your bike meet the consignment criteria? Let us make you a cash offer! Leave it with us for a day and we will work-up an offer.