At The Kind we provide 365 days a year bike service because we know that when your bike is in the shop, you’re not riding. During the bike season we want to make sure your getting all the saddle time you need. Many of the basic services your bike may need are available overnight, or even the same day!
Some of the most common services that we strive to perform overnight:*
- – Tires/tubes/tubeless conversions or sealant refresh
- – Any and all adjustments Spoke replacements or wheel truing
- – Individual component installation (chains, cassettes, derailleurs, shifters etc.)
- – Rear shock air canister service (Overnight Service staffing dependent)
- – Fork service (Overnight Service staffing dependent)
- – Hydraulic brake bleeds
* Subject to in-stock parts and supplies availability, non-peak bike season turn-around times may vary
Some of our most popular services:
- – Bike Wash and Chain Lubrication $25
- – Drivetrain cleaning and inspection $35
- – Front Suspension Service $60 (parts not included)
- – Rear Air Canister Service $35 (parts not included)
- – Bleed hydraulic brake – Front or Rear – $25
During the winter, bring your skis in for ski service before hitting the slopes of Vail and Beaver Creek or shop for accessories and equipment.