The Pathfinder is the winningest tire in gravel, with victories at the biggest gravel races in the world, including multiple Unbound 200 wins. So, apologies to the rest of the field, but we just made the Pathfinder even faster. Introducing the S-Works Pathfinder. It retains the tread pattern, 2Bliss Ready compatibility, and natural casing that have made the Pathfinder Pro the best combination of speed and traction in gravel while shaving 210 grams a set and reducing rolling resistance significantly.
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Bead: Folding
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Dual Compound: GRIPTON T5/T7
- Flat Protection: GRID RACE and BlackBelt
- 700 x 42mm, 35-65PSI, approximate weight 435 grams
- Road, gravel, or hardpack dirt, the S-Works Pathfinder delivers the speed you want with the traction you need.
- GRIPTON T5/T7 dual compound for rolling fast and grip when you need it.
- GRID RACE with Blackbelt construction for minimal weight, supple ride and protection.