The Ground Control Grid 2Bliss Ready T7 uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The GRID casing provides a light and supple trail construction with additional sidewall protection for durability and sidewall stability. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping.
- 27.5 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 800g.
- 27.5 x 2.6", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 850g.
- 27.5 x 3.0", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 1050g.
- 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 820g.
- 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 845g.
- Bead: Foldable.
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready.
- Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable XC/Trail construction with additional sidewall protection and stability.
- Compound: GRIPTON T7.