Help Us Support the Sport
Being a darn good bike shop involves supporting our local cycling community through group rides, tech clinics, non-profit outreach, and trail maintenance. Running a shop in the cycling months is a nutty business and our staff doesn’t have the bandwidth to do it all, so we are looking for a few riders from our community to help us make it all happen.
Kind Ambassador Benefits
- Great discounts during bike season!
- 25% off bikes, parts, clothing, accessories, nutrition, rentals, and labor (some product exclusions apply)
- Kind Bikes and Skis Team Jersey (road or mountain)
- Race fee reimbursement for Town of Vail Mountain Bike Race Series (reimbursed per race through in store credit, up to $175 store credit at the end of the race series)
- Race fee reimbursement limited to four riders for the 2020 season
Kind Ambassador Expectations
- Lead minimum of two group rides each month, June through August. Road, mountain, or e-bike. Kids ice cream social ride???
- Rides are “No Drop” rides intended to help new and aspiring riders learn our routes and trails, and get more comfortable riding their bikes while in a supportive, group setting.
- Attend monthly Kind Bikes and Skis Adopt-a-Trail trail work days on Berry Creek (June, July, August)
- Assist at manufacturer bike demo events
- Teach a tire/tube change, basic bicycle maintenance, or other clinic once per month. We will train you! Do you have other cycling knowledge that you may want to share with other cyclists? Tell us about it!